Monday, March 9, 2009

Memory Lane: Old School Morning Musume CMs

While randomly surfing through the Tube of You, I came across a blast from the past: Old Morning Musume CMs. For those you don't know who Morning Musume are, they are one of Japan's most popular girl groups and even after 10 years and a revolving door style of members, they still sell an assload of records. It goes without saying that any girl involved with this group or any group managed by Hello! Project has endorsed a significant amount of products in her time as a member of H!P.

So as I was saying, the Daughters of the Morning CMs made me reminisce on the good ol' days when Mari Yaguchi brightened up the set of Hello! Morning with her smile and attitude, when Maki Goto was just nothing but cute and also before the two sweetest cupcakes, Ai Kago and Nozomi Tsuji, left H!P because Kago was caught smoking underage and Tsuji got married and had Ultraman's baby. These are all tru verifiable fax.

So, without further ado, here are some Pocky CMs to kick off my first post here.







One of my favorite CMs only because I am addicted to Mousse Pocky.

God... I miss Morning Musume pre-2006. *emo tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment